Trillys Systems is seeking a Software Tester Specialist of Internet Traffic in the NCR for a contract of up to 3 years.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience:
• A university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
College Diploma (2-3 years) in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Telecommunication
• 5 years of software testing experience including the development of test requirements and procedures, execution of tests, and documentation of test results.
• 3 years of experience developing test environments using automated tools.
In addition, the candidate will be rated against the following criteria:
• Experience creating Acceptance Test Plans.
• Experience executing and reporting on an Acceptance Test Plan.
• Experience with testing tools (i.e. Wireshark, network analyzing tools, VM Ware, Virtual box).
• Experience with configuration test equipment including PC/SERVERS hardware and software.
• Experience with bug tracking systems (i.e. Bugzilla, Jira)
• Experience providing support (meeting users, discussing test requirements, validating capabilities and problem reports)
• Experience with product verification with an Iterative and Incremental development process.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software configuration methodology and tools.
Note that the successful candidate must be eligible for a Secret security clearance.