Trillys Systems Inc has an immediate requirement for Senior System Developers for a Federal Government contract. This is a contract opportunity up to forty-eight (48) months that requires a valid TOP Secret clearance.
The ideal candidates should possess over three (3) years of solid government experience in fulfilling the role of Senior Systems Developer. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
- Modernization, performing maintenance, and enhancements of existing business solutions.
- Lead the software development activities of assigned IT projects and/or maintenance.
- Responsible for the definition and analysis of business requirements.
- Responsible for the design and technical solution that satisfies the business requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring the analysis and design of the solutions adhere to:
- Industry standards, best practices and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Architectural principles to align with the organization’s long term vision.
- Appropriate policies and directives of the organization and the federal government.
- Responsible for developing and integrating software solutions.
- Responsible for COTS Integration within the organization’s platform.
- Responsible for implementing the software development activities of assigned IT projects.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Responsible for performing and creating unit test plans and cases, and performing the unit testing.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as an application developer.
- Minimum of three (4) years’ experience (within the last seven years) designing, developing and supporting enterprise applications and /or databases.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience developing solutions using programming languages such as Java, C# or .NET.
- Minimum of three (3) years working with an enterprise database management system.
- Demonstrated experience with gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working within an iterative system development methodology such as but not limited to Agile, Scrum and/or RUP.
- Demonstrated experience with test driven development.
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data (such as but not limited to Hadoop, Hbase, Cloudera).
- Demonstrated development experience with Enterprise Resource Planning software such as but not limited to Freebalance, Peoplesoft, or SAP.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates should submit their application by October 31st 2016 in order to be considered for this great opportunity.