Trillys Systems is currently seeking various applications to fill the needs of a Senior Quality Assurance and Test Analyst position.
The applicant must hold Top Secret clearance OR willing to undergo the process to obtain a security clearance.
The applicant must have the following skillset:
-Minimum 5 years of recent experience working in:
• Software (Product) Verification
• Software Testing (IP Networks)
-Possess a College Diploma or University Degree in an Engineering, computer or software related.
- Experience working with the voice or data communications systems (Identifying and troubleshooting issues)
- Extensive (5+ years) experience in developing quality assurance plans, including test plans and procedures, architecture diagrams, test reports, problem description details and other test results documentation (e.g. performance result)
- Extensive (5+ years) experience with Linux system configuration, administration and architecture
- Experience in designing automation scripts and GUI applications
- Experience in mobile application testing
- Experience in telecommunications and/or IP network systems configuration, set up, and management (WAN, Ethernet, VoIP protocols and wireless protocols)
Once the position is filled all other applicants resumes will be placed in a resource pool and referenced for other positions.