Trillys Systems is currently looking to fill a contract position for a Senior Project Executive. This position requires the resource to work on client site located in the national capital region (Ottawa) and must fullfill the following requirements:
- Must be eligible and willing to undergo successful Top Secret level III screening security clearance with the Government of Canada
- Must have resided in Canada for the past 10 years
- Must hold valid PMP certification, addtional certifications an asset
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience working in the IT sector within the last 15 years
- MUST have worked on at least three (3) successful IM/IT* related projects as a Senior Project Manager or Senior Project Executive role. within the last ten (10) years from bid closing for Canadian public sector clients** where the project value was a minimum of $2M.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience working as a senior project manager for the Government of Canada departments and/or agencies in the last 10 years
- The proposed resource has experience as a Senior Project Executive in providing advice to senior management on implementing projects valued at $25M or more.
- Asset to hold any of the following additional certifications: Business Analyst Certification (PMI-PBA, CBAP), Risk Management Certification , PMI-ACP, Scrum, Lean, Six Sigma certification, Agile Methodology Certification, Portfolio Management Certification (MoP, PfMP, PRAXIS)