Trillys Systems is seeking a candidate to fill a contractual position (2 years) in the National Capital Region.
The Candidate must have the following requirements and skill set:
- Valid Top Secret security clearance
- University degree or diploma in a computer related field
- Experience in object-oriented software design in an n-tier environment.
- Experience in programming and database programming using Java
- Experience in using test frameworks to perform automated testing
- Experience in the development of web applications using commercial or open source frameworks and;
- Experience in object oriented application development in an ntier environment, to pass or receive application related data with relational databases.
- Development Experience using Service Oriented and Resource Oriented architectures
Development Experience involving secure services (PKI/SSL)
Formal System Development Methodology Experience
Experience using widely-used automated, continuous build tools such as Maven, CruiseControl, Ant, Gradle or equivalent
Experience using well known automation testing software, such as/similar to Squish and Silk4J.
To apply for this position directly please use the following URL: