IT Project Manager, National Capital Region, ON
Trillys Systems is seeking IT Project Managers for positions in the National Capital region.
Resource must be a Canadian citizen and has resided in Canada for the last 10 years.
Resource must be willing to move forward to obtain Top Secret Level III Security Clearance.
2-10 Years Project Management experience
- Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments and at different levels of management
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong PC and Internet skills including working at the intermediate level in MS Office programs, especially MS Project
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and constant changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of team spirit
The tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Develop scope, manage the planning, implementation and delivery of projects to meet client requirements start to finish
- Manage project teams to deliver project scope on-time and budget
- Develop and manage project budget
- Responsible for risk mitigation and planning
- Utilize project management methodologies and provide appropriate documentation that is consistent and reusable
- Respond to issues and manage the customer’s expectations regarding any changes during the project life cycle
The following skills/qualifications would be considered an asset:
• PMP Certification
• Experience working within the Government of Canada