Trillys Systems is currently seeking a Telecom Tester for a multi-year contract opportunity in Ottawa, ON
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 4 years of experience working in product verification and validation.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience working with telecom systems.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in telecommunication/networking system design.
• A university degree of college diploma in a computer software related field.
In addition, the candidate will be rate against the following criteria:
• Experience with LINUX/UNIX, Windows or Apple system configuration, administration and architecture.
• Experience in systems and software engineering best practices and life cycle development.
• Experience in telecom systems validation and verification best practice and life cycle development.
• Experience developing quality assurance plans, including test plans, test procedures and test reports.
• Experience with IP Security and Encryption (AES 256, VPN, SSL, TLS)
• Experience programming and troubleshooting in C or C++.
• Experience programming and troubleshooting in Java, JSP, JSF, or Java Scripts.
• Experience scripting in Perl of Python.
• Experience in telecommunication and/or IP network systems architecture design (WAN, LAN, internetworking, VoIP protocols (SIP, H323) and wireless protocols).
• Experience in configuration management systems.
• Experience testing telecom devices and applications (iPhone, Blackberry, Messenger, Facebook).
• Experience testing tools for internet services and applications.
• Experience using problem tracking systems.
*Note that applicants must be prepared to undergo the process for Secret Security clearance.