Trillys Systems is seeking Business Analysts for contractual or Fulltime positions in the National Capital Region (Ottawa).
Must be a Canadian Citizen
Must have resided in Canada for the last 10 years
Must be willing to obtain a Top Secret Level III Security Clearance
- A minimum of three (3) to ten (10) years professional work experience within the IT field
- Must have a minimum of (3) to ten (10) years experience gathering information from a variety of sources, analyzing and synthesizing the information and communicating findings and/or recommendations to different audiences.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience working with variety of stakeholders (e.g. SMEs, Architects, Executives/Managers, Developers, End Users, etc.) to identify, analyze and define business requirements within a Government of Canada Department
- Providing expert advice and advocacy for the expansion and delivery of collaborative program planning services
- Rapidly responding to ad hoc questions using a variety of methods to gather and summarize information and/or recommendations
- Planning, coordinating and/or conducting requirements sessions
- Business Analyst/Project Management certification(s) an asset.